We are Arkansas’ first and only salon to offer sugar gel hair removal. It is a form of hair removal that resembles waxing, but is actually much gentler and less painful to endure and requires a higher level of technical skill to perform.
Sugaring is completely “all natural”, “homemade”, and “hypo-allergic”. It consists of sugar, water and lemon juice which justifies the term ALL NATURAL.
Unique Suger Gel Treatments are available for all areas of the body and the face. Sugar gel is ideal for brazilian and bikini waxing because of its gentleness compared to other forms of waxing.
- Waxing tends to burn, peel, and irritate the skin, especially the skin around the eyebrows.
- Repeated waxing increases the chances of wrinkles, especially around the sensitive eye area.
- Tweezing and razors increase the chances of in-grown hairs and cutting the skin.
- Your hair need be only 1/8th of an inch for you to go for sugaring.
- More effective if your hair is fine and not very thick.
- The time period that elapses between one hair removal procedure and the next is longer.
Brazilian waxes differ from regular bikini waxes because hair is removed in the front, back and everything in between. A “landing strip” is typically left in the front, but some clients opt for everything removed.
Removes the hair outside the panty line.
Deep Bikini Wax
Takes the sides of the bikini line deeper than a regular bikini wax, and can also include waxing some hair on top to make a more defined ‘triangle’ area, and trimming down the hair left shorter.…
Sweet Facts About Sugaring
The unique sugaring gel is all-natural, consisting of only sugar, lemon juice, and water. It looks like honey! (Natural ingredients mean natural reactions, which for most is no reaction at all!).