Frequently Asked Questions
- Does threading hurt?
- It normally depends on your skin type. As facial waxing leaves the skin red and irritated, threading is all natural and doesn’t cause any reactions, making it a less painful experience.
- Does threading make the hair come back courser?
- No! Threading takes the hair from the root, actually causing the hair to come back slower, thinner, and finer to the touch.
- Can you thread your eyebrows while using Retinol?
- Yes! Since threading does NOT take off the outer skin, threading is the best thing to do!
- How long does threading last?
- Threading normally lasts about two to three weeks, depending on your individual hair growth.
- Does it take a long time to apply eyelash extensions?
- No! Eyelash extensions only take 10 minutes to apply, and about one hour to be completely set and dry.
- How long does it take for a Brazilian Wax?
- With our experienced estheticians, Brazilian waxing only takes 10 to 15 minutes… yes, Ten to Fifteen minutes.
- What is Metro Male Threading?
- Metro Male Threading is just the cleaning up of the eyebrows for men – not making them too thin or arched.