Threading is a unique technique using cotton thread to remove unwanted facial hair with relatively less pain and precision to give the clean look that can’t be achieved by waxing or tweezing.
- Waxing tends to burn, peel, and irritate the skin, especially the skin around the eyebrows.
- Repeated waxing increases the chances of wrinkles, especially around the sensitive eye area.
- Tweezing and razors increase the chances of in-grown hairs and cutting the skin.
- Waxing, tweezing, and razors all make facial hair grow back thicker and faster.
- Threading is more precise and the hair grows back thinner and slower; there is also no burning, peeling, or irritation, and is good for getting rid of in-grown hairs. How often one has to get is 2 weeks.
The table with ID 1 not exists.