Henna is a miraculous plant that is widely used for many health and beauty purposes. Henna tattoos use same henna plant that has been treated and transformed into thick paste, then poured into cone shaped container to give you that unique designs to embellish your body.
- $5 and up
Color: The color that henna tattoos leave varies depending on the basic skin tone of the individual. Lighter skin tones show a dark brown/red color, and darker skin tones show a light brown/red color.
Durability: On average it stays for 10-14 days depending on various factors.
Henna for Hair
- Henna has cooling properties and when applied to the scalp can soothe and cleanse it.
- Henna is an excellent conditioner for your hair.
- Adds shine and volume to your hair, but also shields it from further damage by forming a coating on it.
- Henna helps restore the natural acid alkaline balance on your scalp and cleanses it of dirt without altering the natural balance unlike chemical based products.
- It reduces hair fall, dandruff and other scalp problems.
- It helps to cure acne, boils and warts
- It also prevents your hair from graying and thinning, making them healthy and lustrous.